Work With Us
Thank you so much for your interest in a career at Ultra Violette. We're currently looking at hiring for the role/s below but please feel free to send through your expression of interest and we'll reach out if the right opportunity arrises.
JOB DESCRIPION: Digital Marketing Specialist
TYPE OF ROLE: Full-time but flexible
REPORTS INTO: Ava Chandler- Matthews, Co-founder
LOCATION: Melbourne based but flexible for the right candidate.
Ultra Violette have an amazing opportunity for a Digital Marketing Specialist to support growth and drive customers to our DTC channels. This person will be responsible for the Digital Marketing strategy and calendar and will oversee day-to-day management of performance marketing, email marketing and bringing Vi to life digitally.
- Create and execute digital marketing strategy across all media channels with a strong understanding of brand and what makes Ultra Violette special.
- Maintain marketing calendar with all campaigns and activations in partnership with wider team
- Be able to identify & ideate on high-potential creative assets and work closely with design to quickly turn-around new test assets.
- Have a solid understanding of Google Analytics and how to pull insight based reports and implement based on key learnings
- Oversee, grow and manage segmentation of opt-in email and SMS mailing list (including adherence to applicable privacy laws/policies) and execute A/B testing campaigns across cohorts.
- Oversee, grow and manage blog content and ensure optimised for SEO.
- Manage daily relationships with paid ad consultant and social media consultant providing creative assets when required
- Report on marketing performance and KPIs (CPA, ROAS, CVR, CPLPV etc.)
- Own the creation and maintenance of the loyalty program to assist with driving customer retention
- Write and create content as needed
- Is up to date on the latest in digital marketing best practice, and marketing trends
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor degree in communications, marketing or related field
- 2-3+ years in digital marketing, CRM or Ecommerce
- Proven experience in digital communications, email marketing, digital marketing, social media management, community management, loyalty performance or related digital field
- An understanding of performance marketing channels from an organic and paid lens - Facebook, Google, Pinterest, TikTok, YouTube, Klaviyo
- A collaborative working style, enjoyment of fast paced environments, great attention to detail, and curiosity about all things data
If you feel like you'd be perfect for the role, tell us a little about you and email your resume to email@example.com