Work With Us
Digital Marketing & eCommerce Specialist
Ultra Violette have an amazing opportunity for a Digital Marketing & eCommerce Specialist to support growth and drive customers to our global D2C channels. This person will be responsible for the digital marketing and eCommerce strategy and calendar and will oversee day-to-day management of performance marketing, email marketing and bringing Vi to life digitally as well as being the driver of growth for their two current online stores plus any future fronts.
- Create and execute our digital marketing strategy across all media channels with a strong understanding of brand and what makes Ultra Violette special.
- Driver of e-commerce growth strategy, enabling YOY growth, customer retention and a global best in class customer experience.
- Maintain the Ultra Violette online stores, including analysing sales, managing day to day operations and functionality, merchandising, promotion creation and management of user experience and data.
- Maintain marketing calendar with all campaigns and activations in partnership with wider team.
- Be able to identify & ideate on high-potential creative assets for website, EDMs and paid social media platforms.
- Have a solid understanding of Google Analytics and how to pull insight based reports and implement based on key learnings.
- Lead CRM strategies, building disruptive digital campaigns to drive customer retention.
- Oversee, grow and manage segmentation and health of opt-in email and SMS database (including adherence to applicable privacy laws/policies) and execute A/B testing campaigns across cohorts.
- Own the creation and maintenance of the loyalty program to assist with driving customer retention.
- Oversee, grow and manage blog content and ensure optimised for SEO.
- Manage daily relationships with paid ad consultant and social media consultant providing creative assets when required.
- Liaise with web developers to make data-driven decisions and recommendations to drive conversion and improve the overall UX and UI.
- Report on marketing & sales performance and KPIs (CPA, ROAS, CVR, CPLPV etc.).
- Stay up to date on the latest in digital marketing best practice, and marketing trends
ABOUT ULTRA VIOLETTE
Ultra Violette (UV) is the brain child of two beauty industry alumni, who set out on a mission to solve a daily problem faced by millions of women: finding a great sunscreen to incorporate into their skincare routine and making women feel great in the process!
UV's success in the short time the brand has been around for is an exciting one to be part of. The brand is stocked both here and internationally across popular online retailers like Sephora AU, EU and Asia, Space NK, Adore Beauty, The Iconic, Harrods, Liberty and Cult Beauty.
This is just the beginning of their journey to future proof faces all over the globe!
WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
- Bachelor degree in communications, marketing or related field
- 2-3+ years in digital marketing, CRM or Ecommerce
- Proven experience in digital communications, ecommerce, email marketing, digital marketing, loyalty performance or related digital field
- Experience using Shopify and an understanding of performance marketing channels from an organic and paid lens - Facebook, Google, Pinterest, TikTok, YouTube, Klaviyo
- A collaborative working style, enjoyment of fast paced environments, great attention to detail, and curiosity about all things data
- A big thinker to bring global best practice to our growing brand
- A high level of detail/ attention to detail
If you feel like you'd be perfect for the role, tell us a little about you and apply with your resume.
Please note that only candidates that meet the selection criteria will be contacted. Thanks so much in advance for taking the time to apply - we genuinely appreciate your interest in joining UV!
Best of luck!